How to Quit Smoking FOREVER

How to Quit Smoking FOREVER



In a few easy steps, you will learn to reidentify yourself as a nonsmoker and find that you enjoy not having a cigarette more than having one. It has worked for me and hundreds of people. I am tobacco free 6 years and have never been tempted to cheat!







Things You'll Need:





Selftalk




Ability to accept yourself as a nonsmoker




constantly talk yourself into being a nonsmoker.









1


Create phrases such as "I am a nonsmoker", " I love how I feel right here, right now", " I am stronger", "I breathe better", "I smell clean", "I have so much energy", "I am so excited about the nonsmoker that I am", "My food tastes better", "I am a good example for others", "I was born a nonsmoker, I will always be a nonsmoker"





2


Repeat these phrases constantly throughout the day, when driving, in the bathroom, while your eating. SMILE WHEN YOU SAY THEM TO YOURELF. Look in a mirror in the morning and say the affirmations if you like. In the course of a couple of days, your craving for cigarettes will subside to the point where you will be officially a nonsmoker. Smile and believe in the fact that you are a NONSMOKER. You will always be a nonsmoker.





3


Do not think about the last time you had a cigarette. Focus on NOW, at this moment, I AM A NONSMOKER. Just as we can talk ourselves into an action. We can talk ourselves out of one. AS A MAN THINKETH, HE SHALL BECOME! YOU ARE A NONSMOKER! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A NONSMOKER!


http://www.ehow.com/how_2249928_quit-smoking-forever.html